Identifying and managing risks to deliver our 3C Strategy
The effective identification and management of risk across the group is integral to the delivery of the group's strategic objectives.
A holistic approach to managing risk
Our approach to risk management is aimed at the early identification of key risks and taking action to reduce the likelihood of these having a detrimental effect on the business.
The effective management of risk enables Johnson Matthey to:
- Deliver our strategic objectives.
- Improve our decision making, planning and prioritisation.
- Pursue opportunities while keeping risks at an acceptable level in a rapidly changing external environment.
- Effectively deal with risks should they materialise.
- Consider risk and reward and implement controls in the areas that matter most to us.