How to apply to Johnson Matthey's eXovation programme, and what happens next
The first round of applications for eXovation has now closed. We hope to reopen applications soon, so please check back.
We're looking for ideas or solutions that can be commercialised and positively impact the environment, natural resource constraints, or human health and wellbeing.
Your submission should include:
- a clear and complete outline of your business idea
- the issues your idea seeks to solve
- why your idea or solution is better than existing ones
- if applicable, the stage you are at with patent protection
- if applicable, information on testing or prototyping
- if applicable and your business is trading, financial information
- any additional information to support your business idea.
If you believe it would be more appropriate to introduce your idea in a video please email the video or link to email@example.com. When creating your video, please bear the questions in the application form and our areas of interest in mind.
The application form
Download the form, fill it out, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.