Johnson Matthey offers a wide range of catalysts, absorbents and technologies which are used by customers in chemical manufacturing, oil refining and gas processing
Catalysts and absorbents are marketed through Johnson Matthey Catalysts, while our chemical licensing technologies are supplied by our Davy Process Technology business.
Catalysts and Absorbents
Johnson Matthey Catalysts’ extensive range of products is brought to the market through a range of well known brands – PURASPECJM, KATALCOJM and HYTREATJM – and includes:
- World leading catalysts and absorbents for ammonia, methanol, hydrogen and substitute natural gas (SNG) production, and custom catalyst manufacture for gas to liquids (GTL)
- Speciality purification for gas and liquid streams, hydrogen production and hydroprocessing catalysts
- Speciality purification absorbents for the removal of mercury, sulphur, carbonyl sulphide and arsine from hydrocarbon gases and liquids
- Fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) additives and addition systems for the refining industry.
Visit Process Technologies: Catalyst Business' website to find out more.
Chemical Licensing Technologies
Davy Process Technology develops and licenses advanced proprietary process technologies for the oil, gas and chemicals industries. It also offers collaborating companies an extensive range of technology development, process design and engineering skills. Its extensive portfolio includes process technologies for the manufacture of:
- Susbtitute natural gas (SNG)
- Gas to liquids (GTL)
- Oxo alcohols
- Butanediol, tetrahydrofuran, gamma butyrolactone
- Natural detergent alcohols
- Ethyl Acetate
- Propylene glycol
- Purified terephthalic acid (PTA)
- Dimethyl ether (DME)
Visit Davy Process Technology's website to find out more.