For more than 40 years Johnson Matthey has developed, manufactured and supplied piezoelectric ceramics, piezo components and piezo modules, tailored to customer requirements.
What we do
- Main products: bending elements, atomizers, modules and devices
- Customised products for different actuator and sensor applications – as well as for energy harvesting
- Market leader for piezo bending actuators (bimorphs/trimorphs)
- Over 100,000,000 piezo products produced.
- Piezos are suitable for aggressive oils and high relative air humidity
- We form long-term partnerships from the idea to series production
- The piezo bending actuator produces no heat, therefore no cooling is required
- Energy consumption is lower compared to the electromagnet, resulting in reduced operating costs
- High positioning speed results in significantly increased productivity
- Higher reliability reduces downtime
- The compact construction of the piezo bending actuators requires significantly less space
- Silent operation provides the most ergonomic possible workplace.