Creating long-term value
Expanding group ROIC to 20%
Mid to high single digit EPS CAGR
With a 200-year track record of solving complex problems with world-class chemistry, we use our core scientific capabilities to tackle three big global challenges:
- Concern by consumers and governments about air quality
- Pressure on the supply of natural resources, caused by a growing population and consumer aspirations
- The need for affordable and increasingly personalised healthcare.
We deliver real benefits to our customers by providing customised solutions, developing new and next-generation products, and scaling-up complex manufacturing.
Our technology gives us leadership positions in many of the markets in which we operate, and we continue to deliver growth and value creation through:
- Leadership in growing, high-margin, technology driven markets
- Investment in the research and development that accelerates growth
- A relentless focus on operational excellence.