As the world's population continues to grow, producers are looking for more efficient and sustainable food production techniques to increase yields and meet demands.
What we do
Our knowledge of specialty chemicals and catalysis means we can give agrochemical and fertiliser organisations competitive advantage, improving the efficiency and speed of their production.
Our solutions include:
- Catalysts for the production of ammonia and nitric acid
- Greenhouse gas abatement systems
- Catalysts, technologies and customer development services for agrochemical intermediates.
We can help you to:
- Optimise feedstock use and reduce waste with more efficient manufacturing processes
- Lower your emissions and carbon footprint
- Tackle the difficult chemistry and manufacturing challenges involved in efficient production at scale.