Johnson Matthey has published its integrated 2019 Annual Report, which covers all aspects of the company's financial and non-financial performance.
It describes how JM uses world class science and technology to create long term value for our shareholders and a cleaner, healthier planet for everyone. It also reflects the Global Reporting Initiative standard for non-financial data together with those issues which we believe have a material impact on our business.
The report sets out our strategy and outlines JM’s progress towards it in 2018/19, where we have:
- Continued to invest in our world class science and technology in order to:
- Maintain and build our leadership in high growth markets by solving complex problems for our customers.
- Operate our business efficiently, safely and sustainably.
- Develop and grow our great people.
It also highlights the very tangible ways our people are creating a cleaner, healthier world with products, technologies and solutions that are:
- Taking action for sustainable development.
- Shaping a new era for clean energy.
- Achieving more from less.
- Providing clean air for all.
- Helping people live longer and healthier lives.
Johnson Matthey works with customers and partners across markets from pharmaceutical and medical to automotive, industrial and chemical production. It has operations in over 30 countries and employs around 14,800 people worldwide.