Access JM's latest financial news and results, our archive of annual reports and all other investor and shareholder information such as share price data and presentations.
Tackling the world's biggest challenges
With a 200-year track record of solving complex problems with world-class chemistry, we use our core scientific capabilities to tackle three big global challenges:
- Concern by consumers and governments about air quality
- Pressure on the supply of natural resources, caused by a growing population and consumer aspirations
- The need for affordable and increasingly personalised healthcare.
Growth and value creation
We deliver real benefits to our customers by providing customised solutions, developing new and next-generation products, and scaling-up complex manufacturing.
Our technology gives us leadership positions in many of the markets in which we operate, and we continue to deliver growth and value creation through:
- Leadership in growing, high-margin, technology driven markets
- Investment in the research and development that accelerates growth
- A relentless focus on operational excellence.
Our strategy, focused on delivering sustained growth and value creation, will drive attractive returns over the medium term:
- Mid to high single digit EPS CAGR
- Expanding ROIC to 20%
- Progressive dividend.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
There was a problem with your request.
Thank you, your message has been sent successfully.