Johnson Matthey offers oxo-alcohol processes and a complete range of catalysts suitable for oxo-alcohol manufacture.
Johnson Matthey licenses its DAVY™ oxo alcohols process based on LP OxoSM - the world’s leading technology for manufacturing oxo alcohols from olefins.
LP Oxo, developed in partnership with The Dow Chemical Company (Dow), offers licensees a combination of superior catalyst systems and a simple flowsheet, which results in few equipment items, low investment cost, and high feedstock efficiency in a plant that is environmentally compliant, reliable, easy to operate, and maintain.
Contact us for further information on our oxo-alcohol processes.
Johnson Matthey also offer the complete range of catalysts for the manufacture of oxo-alcohols via a number of process routes, using both base metal and pgm catalysts.
- Reforming catalysts for generation of synthesis gas
- Purification of olefins and hydrogen
- Fixed bed hydrogenation catalysts for liquid and vapour phase operations
- Fixed bed liquid phase polishing catalysts
- Catalysts for selective hydrogenation of unsaturated aldehydes
- Catalysts for downstream applications such as amination and neo pentyl glycol.