We're looking for process engineers to help us catalyse the net zero transition and decarbonise the chemicals and energy sectors.
Joining this programme in the UK you will develop and enhance your chemical engineering skills and work on tasks where your input is valued.
We'll also enroll you on to our highly successful IChemE registered Accredited Company Training Scheme (ACTS). In fact, over 70% of our chemical engineers are chartered, and many of our senior engineers, principal engineers and managers joined as graduates or as young engineers.
- Design our world scale licensed technologies for clients based across the globe
- Develop new technologies and improve established technologies to help us remain competitive
- Support international clients at their operating sites via construction reviews, catalyst loading, commissioning and plant trouble-shooting
- Provide technical expertise in the development of JM catalysts and support our clients in their application and operation
- Take part in fundamental research by working with development scientists utilising state-of-the-art laboratories, rigs and mini plants.
Read more and apply today