The purpose of this manual is to describe the requirements of the Johnson Matthey Supplier Management System (JM-SMS) as run by Clean Air Sector. Suppliers shall familiarise themselves with the JM-SMS and comply with its requirements.
The objectives of the JM-SMS are to:
- provide a consistent set of processes across all JM sites for working with suppliers.
- ensure that products and services provided by suppliers meet the requirements of JM and its customers.
- monitor the performance of products and services provided by suppliers.
- provide performance feedback to suppliers.
- provide a consistent and timely way of addressing issues with suppliers.
View the Clean Air Global Supplier Manual